Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween, again! Here are the pictures of the kids. . .

Rachel was a cheerleader.
Ben was Luigi from the Mario games.
Steven was the Emperor, Darth Sidius, from Star Wars.And Sophie was a princess. Grandma Packer had made this cute outfit for Rachel, and Sophie's fallen in love with it! She was a little hesitant about trick or treating at first . . . until we got to the first door and they gave her candy! We had practiced saying "Trick or Treat," but of course when it came time to say it, she just ducked her head into my leg. But after each house, she said, "More house? That house!" and we'd go on. (We went to 6 houses!)I took this video with the camera after we got back and she was eating her candy. If you listen carefully to the video clip, you can hear her say "Trick or Treat." It's a little dark because we were in a room with low light, but she's still so cute. Her mouth was stuffed so full of M&M's at the beginning of the clip that she couldn't talk!

Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Cute video! She's so adorable.

Steven's "nerd" attire is hilarious!

Kristy said...

Cool costumes! Your kids look great. I can't believe you'd let Rachel be a cheerleader! Hee hee!

Wendy said...

That Sophie is super cute. She clearly takes after her mom...because her dad is, as noted in another post,...a geek ;-)

Shannon said...

Sweet costumes! Those turned out great! What a cute little princess...I'm so excited to see you guys in a few days!!!

Greg & Jen said...

The kids look great! I hope they all had fun... I know our boys did.

Tami said...

Hi, I noticed that they were dressed alike, My joe and your Ben. I noticed they had the same pose too!

Jackie said...

Cute pics and I live the video!