Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Baby We Never Had

So, when we first got engaged, people always wondered what our kids would look like because Steve and I look so different from each other. After having four kids, I've sort of noticed a pattern. . .all of our kids start out with blonde hair and blue/hazel eyes (except for Ben who has brown eyes.)

I love each of our kids and their individuality. But I kind of thought with my dominant brown eyed/brown haired genes, that at least one of my babies would have been born with brown hair and brown eyes. Thanks to VW, I get to see what one of our babies would have looked like with brown hair/eyes without going through the pain of child birth! (The first time I tried it, the baby popped up with blonde hair/blue eyes. I resubmitted pictures, and this is the result.)
I'm glad I never had one with dark hair/eyes. This baby just doesn't look like one of ours!
If you want to make your own baby, here's the link:
http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/

2 comments:

Tara said...

That's crazy! (and a bit freaky) You're right, it doesn't look like one of yours.

I've always thought ours would be brown haired too and have been surprised that the blonde has dominated for us as well.

Camille said...

I don't know, maybe it's good you stopped at 4, this guy seems a little creepy to me. Your kids are all darling though, I think this program got it all wrong.