Sunday, November 16, 2008

Congratulations, Shannon and Brent and Allison!

Last weekend, we had a wonderful trip to Portland to attend my younger brother, Brent's, wedding, and to be in Portland for my "baby" sister, Shannon, as she went through the temple for the first time. We are so happy for all of them! It was amazing to be together with all of my brothers and sisters and Mom, Dad, Grandma, and aunts and uncle. I just wish it could have lasted longer!Thanks to my brother-in-law, David, we now have some family pictures. We hadn't taken any "official" family pictures since Kristy's wedding 7 1/2 years ago! We need to do a little Photoshop/cropping work before we actually print off a picture to put hang on the walls, but here are a couple of our favorites: The kids had fun over the weekend. Ben's favorite part of the day was the wedding luncheon all-you-can-eat buffet after the wedding! Here's the before shot:
And here's after:He was so full that at the reception that night, he was too full to eat the wedding cake!
The kids had fun swimming in the hotel pool, and Rachel had fun playing with her little cousin, Aimee. (This picture's taken at the wedding luncheon--notice Ben in the background stretching to fit more in!)

5 comments:

Camille said...

Your family pictures turned out great, I especially love that first one. Tammy, you look really good! :)

Jared and I keep saying that we need to take our kids to an all you can eat buffet. I'm curious to see what they would eat and how much???

Jackie said...

Your family pictures turned out great! Everyone looks really good.

Austin's favorite restaurant is Old Country Buffet because he can eat what he wants and how much he wants. Foods not that great but he doesn't seem to mind.

Heather said...

What a good looking family! Looks like you guys had a good time, especially Ben!

Tami said...

Your youngest sister looks so much like you! And I love the family picture.

Matt and Carla said...

The wedding and family pictures are beautiful, I really love the fall color coordination w/ the fall leaves blending in...

Although it's been awhile since we've gone, The Old Country Buffet is always a favorite w/ our kids as well- Matt calls it cafateria food but I actually happen to like it myself...I think it's becasue it brings back fond memories of going there as a child w/ my grandparents.