Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sophie!

Time is flying by so quickly, I forgot to post the pictures of Sophie's birthday! She turned 2 on September 21st, and we had a little "family" party. We have a tradition of serving breakfast in bed, but we didn't want syrup all over the crib! We actually had waffles for dinner--I had to make something our birthday girl would eat!She is such a girlie girl! She was so excited to get new clothes:
She's had lots of fun with her new ballerina puzzle:
She knew just what to do when we lit the candles. (Note to my sisters who stress out over the cake: By the time you've made a couple dozen "fancy" cakes, you find you're lucky if you get "fancy" enough to put sprinkles on top!)
It surely tasted yummy!Happy Birthday,Sweetie Pie!

5 comments:

Halls Family said...

What a pretty little birthday girl! I wish I could have been there again this year to celebrate. I can't believe a whole year has gone by since I visitted you. Have a great day!

Shannon said...

Look at her pigtails! Her hair is getting so long! :) She is so cute...that last picture especially put a smile on my face :) What a cutie!

Kristy said...

She's so big and so smiley! Definitely your best cake....by far! Just teasing! I'm sure I'll get there soon!

Jackie said...

Sophie is such a cutie. I'm glad we are doing play group so she and Sienna can become great friends!

Greg & Jen said...

Look at that princess! I can't believe that she is already two. They grow way too fast! Sometimes, I wish they would stay small forever, but then it seems with each age comes a unique fun asset or quality that I love.