Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Summers' Family!

During this Christmas Season, we would like to wish all of our family and friends a very Merry Christmas. We are so grateful for the blessing we have been given through the life, teachings, and atonement of our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is such a wonderful time that we can focus on His teachings and example.

We will be thinking about all of you and how blessed we are to have great friends and family this Christmas. Have a wonderful Christmas!



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the Christmas Card...blog style :)

Kathryn said...

Hi. This is your cousin, Kathryn Summers Ririe. I clicked over to Jenny's blog, but can't leave a comment. Will you give her my email address? kat_summers at hotmail dot com. I have a blog, but it's invite only. I'll add her (and you if you are interested) as a reader. Thanks. Hope your family is doing well. I've found you mom. Any other of your siblings have blogs?