Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Outings

The kids are in their rooms organizing, reorganizing, and categorizing their Halloween candy this morning. What else is there to do with it when it's FAST SUNDAY! (Ha! Ha! Ha! I just have to laugh at them!)

Here are pictures of the fun festivities.

Sophie was a very warm "Snow White." She didn't want to wear the warm clothes underneath, but I think she ended up "thanking" us in the long run. Last week when someone had asked her what she was going to be, she said, "a butterfly." When I informed her she didn't have a butterfly costume, she exclaimed matter-of-factly, "Well just go to the store and buy one, Mom!"

Ben was Burger King. . .Rachel was a vet/doctor. . .
Steven was a "stick man". . .(Thanks for the idea, Cherilyn!)Here are the pumpkins. Steven made Mario--all by himself! And Rachel carved out the moon and stars.Sophie made a Kitty Cat and Ben designed and carved his wide-eyed/mouth pumpkin.Here are the costumes Steve and I wore (as a cardinal/pope and Sarah Palin) to our friends' Halloween party Friday night.

5 comments:

Camille said...

Those are some great costumes. I love the stick man, what a great idea!

Tara said...

Those are some great pumpkins! And that stick man costume is so clever.

I'd never before thought you looked like Sarah Palin, but it was the perfect costume for you.

Shari said...

Way cute costumes and yes, Tammy looks like Sarah Palin! How funny! Love you all!

Jackie said...

Love the stick man costume. Very original. I also think you were the perfect Sarah Palin.

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey