Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ben Stays Home from School

Hi! I'm Ben. I'm staying home from school for the second day in a row because I've had a fever. I wanted to go back today, but Mom said I had to wait because I was still sick last night.

Grampa and Grandma Lacey came to our house yesterday (and the day before and today). I taught my grampa how to play Poke'mon ruby. (It took him awhile to understand HP which is Health points or Hit points).






Before I got sick, I got to go to my friend, Chris's, birthday party. I gave him a 20 Questions Game. His birthday was fun.


I like staying home from school because I get to drink lots of 7 Up. After I do my homework I get to play video games a lot too.









Steven left to go to Camp Auburn. He left before I even woke up. (Mom's note: Camp Auburn is a 4 day, 3 night camp for all of the kids in the school district in the 5th grade. We'll have Steven tell you all about it when he gets back. Here's a picture of Steven with all of his gear.)

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

hope you start feeling better Ben!

Camille said...

Sorry to hear you are sick Ben, can't wait to hear about Steven's trip! Yahoo for Rachel learning to ride a bike without those training wheels. It's a big deal! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ben - Grandpa needs to keep up on all those cool video games!